Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Homework

     I strongly dislike homework, as most teenagers do. If a teacher says the work should take 10 minutes, it will probably take me 30. I prefer having teachers that check my homework, because if you know your teacher if going to check your homework, you are way more likely to do it. For me with most of my teachers as long as i try the work, and have completed most of it that are ok if i do not complete it all. Currently in school because it nearly christmas break i have about 10 assignments due and 3 tests in the next week. Obviously i will be unable to complete all the work, and i will have to have some of tests arranged to be completed after christmas break. Thankfully all my teachers use there email and allow me to submit assessments that way. Back on subject, currently i am focusing on my major assignments because they are worth like 30% of my grade and not my everyday homework.  I wish i had enough time to do it all but it is impossible for me. When i started high school i stressed myself out every night to complete my homework and hand in my assignments on time. I didn't watch tv or listen to music at all because i did not have enough time to. That did not work, by the end of my first year i wanted to drop out or be home schooled. Now i cut myself off, i do not allow myself to do all nighters because i just end up sleeping in class and getting nothing done the next day. I do what i can do, and i always try to do as much as possible. I have come to the realization that i cannot do everything and thats okay and there is no point in destroying myself so i can hand in a assignment on time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment