Thursday, March 19, 2015

Notes

      Even though i have horrible handwriting i like handwriting my notes. I now can write as fast i can type, and type faster than when i am trying to make my writing readable. When i take notes during class i write down everything, i do not like to short form or only write down the important things. I hold my pen the wrong way which makes it difficult to write for long periods of time. When i was younger it would take me forever to colour a picture because my hand would hurt and blister if i was colouring for over 15 minutes. I type notes most of the time in english focused classes, and i write notes in math/ science focused classes. When possible i get carbon copy notes, where another student takes notes in class on paper that copy and gives the copy to the teacher and the teacher gives me the notes after class. The student that takes the notes is told that the notes are for the teachers use. When i do type my notes i will print them out in school, either before or after class. I prefer to have the paper version of my notes because i like to make side notes and highlight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment